[Stoves] Climate Panel Cites Near Certainty on Warming

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 13:45:24 CDT 2013

On 22 Aug 2013 17:24, "Crispin Pemberton-Pigott" <crispinpigott at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Andrew
>

> If you cannot control the contributors you might consider not allowing
personal attacks. Netiquette usually requires that contributors refrain
from making obvious personal attacks. While this group has been pretty
loose, I feel it has reached the stage where it has become the habit of
bullies to dry to attack the person of other contributors.

Crispin this post was uncalled for. I have repeatedly requested people stay
on topic just because this sort of spat is damaging to good relations and
deters less regular subscribers fom contributing or asking questions.

There is no way anyone can police this list proactively, not least whilst
typing with one thumb in a layby in middle England.

I don't propose to change any general rules, that is Tom's domain, but to
be equal handed neither you nor Ron should continue this thread nor make
comment on climate issues in future threads.
AJH