[Stoves] stove design goals are, thankfully, harmonious

rbtvl at aol.com rbtvl at aol.com
Sat Aug 24 06:37:59 CDT 2013

 Don't we all design and work for fuel efficiency, emission reduction and control, and lessening of women's menial labor?   As long as we don't design for increased fuel consumption and increased green house gas emission our work is in harmony with mitigating climate change.   Whether women's and children's health, or conservation, or climate change is foremost in our minds is not too important is it?  Lucky for us, these goals are compatible and integrated.    I think we can stop acting like there is a conflict here.

bob lange
Maasai Stoves and Solar
www.internationalcollaborative.org