[Stoves] Climate Panel Cites Near Certainty on Warming

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Aug 24 16:38:30 CDT 2013

Jock,

To debate these major environmental issues on the Stoves Listserv is
akin to debating whether stoves should be for frying, or boiling, or
plancha, etc.   ALL are important.

Take the debates and opinions to other fora and let's stick with stove
design issues.   And any writer can MENTION that a certain design could
be important for XYZ emissions and acidity and warming or whatever.

Thank you, Andrew, for doing your job as moderator.

Paul A.   (Not to be confused with Paul O., for whom I have great
respect except for the off-stoves topics.)

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com