[Stoves] Climate Panel Cites Near Certainty on Warming

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sat Aug 24 17:00:34 CDT 2013

All,

The climate discussion has ended. Anyone wishing to post further on this
topic will be moderated. Thanks to Andrew for his patience as a volunteer
moderator and to Paul and others for realizing that the discussion had
become dysfunctional. We're moving on to productive stove topics.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Tom Miles
Stoves List Owner