[Stoves] Dr Anderson to Nairobi on 12- 13 January about gasifier stoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Dec 24 11:21:28 CST 2013

Dear Stovers with interests and activities in Kenya,

I have arranged my travel plans to East Africa to allow a short stop in
Nairobi on 12 - 13 January 2014. I am arranging meetings with KIRDI and
KEFRI and Dr. Mbaari Kinya.   And I would like to meet all others with
TLUD gasifier stove interests in Kenya.   (Sorry if I could not find
your email address at the time of sending this message, but I am
interested in meeting those in the Nairobi area.)

The purpose of these visit is to arrange for the advancement of TLUD
micro-gasifier stoves. Specifically, the Troika TLUD construction /
production (see Troika intro at www.drtlud.com/resources ) and initial
Carbon Neutral efforts with Biochar will be featured activities.   Also,
specifically with KIRDI, I would like to show these stoves for
consideration to include them in the stove designs that are presented to
Kenyan people.

I realize that it is a very short visit, but I did not want to miss
these contacts with Kenya when I was so very close to you.  (Before
Nairobi I will be in Kampala, Uganda for 10 days, and after Nairobi I
will be in Arusha, Tanzania for 5 days.)

Please try to have clear communications with me:psanders at ilstu.edu
<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com