[Stoves] Dr Anderson to Nairobi on 12- 13 January about gasifier stoves

David Wanjagi davidwanjagi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 13:46:53 CST 2013

Welcome to Kenya. I will be happy to interact with you during your visit.
Let me know on how we can finalize on this. I just cleared college here in
Kenya (B. Tech Mechanical Engineering) and am currently involved in market
research with Burn Manufacturing - Stove Manufacturers (
http://www.burnmfg.com/)

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Paul Anderson <psanders at ilstu.edu> wrote:

>  Dear Stovers with interests and activities in Kenya,
>
> I have arranged my travel plans to East Africa to allow a short stop in
> Nairobi on 12 - 13 January 2014.     I am arranging meetings with KIRDI
> and KEFRI and Dr. Mbaari Kinya.   And I would like to meet all others
> with TLUD gasifier stove interests in Kenya.   (Sorry if I could not find
> your email address at the time of sending this message, but I am interested
> in meeting those in the Nairobi area.)
>
> The purpose of these visit is to arrange for the advancement of TLUD
> micro-gasifier stoves.   Specifically, the Troika TLUD construction /
> production (see Troika intro at    www.drtlud.com/resources ) and initial
> Carbon Neutral efforts with Biochar will be featured activities.   Also,
> specifically with KIRDI, I would like to show these stoves for
> consideration to include them in the stove designs that are presented to
> Kenyan people.
>  I realize that it is a very short visit, but I did not want to miss these
> contacts with Kenya when I was so very close to you.    (Before Nairobi I
> will be in Kampala, Uganda for 10 days, and after Nairobi I will be in
> Arusha, Tanzania for 5 days.)
>
> Please try to have clear communications with me:      psanders at ilstu.edu
>
> Paul

> Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
> Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
> Website:  www.drtlud.com

*With Regards*
*David Maina Wanjagi*

*B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Plant Option)Cell No.: +254700605588*
*LinkedIn: David Wanjagi*
*Twitter: @Onejagi*
*Skype: davidwanjagi*