[Stoves] merry Christmas

Bojca Januš bojcajanus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 12:57:10 CST 2013

Hi everybody,

I would just like to say that I am thankful for all the knowledge you all
are willing to share - I do not usually contribute to your discussions, but
I like to learn from you all a lot :) New knowledge is so important for the
things I love to do - I have been promoting permaculture, biochar and TLUD
Biochar stoves (made by Servals) here in Sovenia and EU for the last few
years. I wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Cheers!
Bojca

<bojcajanus at gmail.com>
*Gajin vrt, Bojca Januš s.p.*