[Stoves] Open House at Aprovecho Following ETHOS

Dean Still deankstill at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 11:38:45 CST 2013

Hi All,

Paul Anderson suggested that some folks would like to come to the Aprovecho
lab to do some testing and Open House development of stoves After ETHOS.
BURN might like to come by as well. Let's do it!

The dates are Tues to Friday noon 28 -31 January. We expect Dr. Tom Reed
and Dr. Belonio to attend.

> It would be great to look into a super clean 3 to 1 Turn Down Ratio in
> TLUDs and Forced Air stoves. When any stove does not have enough TDR it
> scores poorly on the Low Power IWA metrics.

The Open House is free. Please call 541 767 0287 or email Mike Hatfield
mikehatfield @aprovecho.org for a list of inexpensive Cottage Grove, Oregon
hotels.

 Happy Holidays,

Dean