[Stoves] Destroying combustion chambers after TLUD pyrolysis ends Re: Need experts advise on combustion chamber

Ray Menke ray.menke at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:35:42 CST 2013

I use a 10 cm (4") wide replaceable band of old stovepipe material
inserted into the lower section of the stove.  When it burns away, I
just replace it with another one.  (I have no other use for old
stovepipe.)  It also would help to reduce the amount of air coming
from the primary fan to lessen the forge effect.  However, as Paul
stated, Ceramic or cast iron would be a better solution.

 & Regards

--
Ray  Menke