[Stoves] Grant to Burn Lab or Burn Manufacturing??

Jan Bianchi janbianchi at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 14:22:01 CST 2013

It’s not a grant, it’s a loan.

From: Marc Pare
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 12:20 PM
To: Discussion of biomass cooking stoves
Subject: Re: [Stoves] Grant to Burn Lab or Burn Manufacturing??

It's on the Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BURNDesignLab?fref=ts

6:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkL74Zw3uHo

Will apparently be on TV Tuesday, as well:
"Listen to Founder and Executive Director, Peter Scott, talk about Hillary's announcement on Current TV's "The War Room with Jennifer Granholm" next Tuesday!"

Marc Paré
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology | Université de Technologie de Compiègne

my cv, etc. | http://notwandering.com