[Stoves] Energy content cow dung

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Wed Feb 13 06:13:54 CST 2013

Alex, you have a good memory! the chap was Klas Heising from GIZ Bolivia, and yes, they did try TLUDs at 4,0000 m above sea level, apparently with success. not sure if with Alpacca dung, but I know that eucalyptus seed worked very well.

Klas is copied in, he is  now in Germany, but I hope he will find time to give a better explanation of what they did and how they got it to work. I remember having seen a higher riser to create more draft.
regards Christa