[Stoves] Stove ID please - 2-pot stoves - testing needed

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Tue Jan 1 20:30:16 CST 2013

Agh, but Gustavo,

If only we could agree on whose god we can all agree to eh ?

See you Soon,

Richard Stanley

On Jan 1, 2013, at 7:19 PM, Inversiones Falcon wrote:

Dear Paul and Dean in january I will make a prototipe I don´t have the I have not the right dimensions but I´ll tried with 1 meter long by 50 cm wide and 75 cm height like the drawing I have made I don´t know if ever saw it, the problem that I see is as you all have noticed is that the heat transfer, as yu can see the combustion chamber generates a large amount of energy that is not used efficiently I think I can solve that problem by designing a special skirt for the pot if you heve goole sketchup you can see the drawing I just made and also I have a 2 and 3 pot plancha in one of my desings that I´m allready selling  the combustinon chamber is in the center of the sotove my challange was not the body of the stove it was the Plancha desing, we solve the problem now we have o good stove 80cm x 50 cm. I´m sending you 3 drawings one of the 2 pot stove, one of my 2 or 3 burner stove and for paul the drawing of my new charcoal stove with this model I have boiled 2 pounds of beens with only 12 ounces of charcoal.

let´s begin this new year working together and I hoping that God will gide us to do good things

Best for all of you

Gustavo Peña
El Salvador