[Stoves] Need help in designing a small refrigerator for rural huts.

Josh Kearns yeah.yeah.right.on at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 22:25:55 CST 2013

Hi Anil -

I believe John Barrie at the Appropriate Technology Collaborative - "John
Barrie" <jsbarrie at gmail.com>, http://apptechdesign.org/ - has been working
on such units. He may have some advice.

Josh

--
Josh Kearns
PhD Candidate, Environmental Engineering

Director of Science
Aqueous Solutions
www.aqsolutions.org

Mobile: 720 989 3959