[Stoves] Jatropha fruit as fuel? -- and possible project

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Jan 20 17:00:10 CST 2013

Dear Otto,

Sounds like you have a formula for those pellets.   Maybe others can
replicate it.   (I was not making pellets, I just had contact with the
press-cake).    Or is it possible to get any of those pellets?

How can we proceed with this?

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072