[Stoves] Re; Example of missed opportunities was Re: is this new?

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 09:39:27 CST 2013

Dear Paal and Cecil

I was waiting for Paal to break cover and announce his new development. It
is a large and 'rechargable' version of a Peko Pe but not looking anything
like the other versions. If is a canister of fire (one or more) that can be
removed, easily discharged and recharged with new fuel. He has a version
that will born for twice as long with half the power. Of course we don't
know anything about emissions or performance yet but it has some interesting
attributes.

Dear Cecil Cook

If you look at stove, fuel and the cook as one unit, close connected to each
other, and I presume you do, then there should no problem to compete with
the 3-4$ stoves for charcoal. I have a system designed for big pots with
energy units and pellets or woodchips as fuel which can bring 20 liters of
water to a boil within around 25 minutes with ca. 2 kg of fuel and continue
boiling or simmering as long as you want.  The system covers all needs of
energy for size of cooking, frying, wok, griddle and bakery etc.  Crispin
knows about it.

Paal Wendelbo.  paaw at online.no