[Stoves] ETHOS plans

Bryden, Kenneth [M E] kmbryden at iastate.edu
Tue Jan 22 07:42:23 CST 2013

All,

Attached is the schedule for ETHOS this upcoming weekend.

Registration starts at 3:45 at the Baymont. Don't forget "Stoves 101" Friday to 4:00 to 5:30. And of course we have Friday evening slide show starting somewhere around 5:30 or so -- bring your slides and stories! We want to know what you've been up to during the past year.

Also check the schedule to make your talk is on the schedule. If find problems with the schedule or have comments - just let Dean and I know.

Registration starts at 7:30 on Saturday morning! The meeting starts at 8:30 am.

See you there!
Mark