[Stoves] ETHOS plans

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Tue Jan 22 10:09:28 CST 2013

Dear Ken

Regrettably, I will be unable to attend the ETHOS Meeting.

I reviewed the attached Schedule of Events, and see that there will be an
extensive Panel Discussion on Carbon Credits:
"Panel Discussion: Carbon Credits in 2013: Where are we now? What has been
our experience? "

In view of the recent discussion on the stoves List about Carbon Credits,
would it be possible to post a summary of the above discussion on Carbon
Credits to the Stoves List?

Thanks!

Kevin