[Stoves] Example of missed opportunities was Re: is this new?

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:35:11 CST 2013

Dear Frank

You will notice that an open fire has quite a number of advantages in terms of the list below. When we want to introduce something that includes an inconvenience (or two) we have to make sure the value proposition is still attractive.

Multi-fuel is a much loved feature. Both lists are needed (likes and dislikes).

When Cecil finishes his current report we will have a social science snapshot of Central Javan householders views. AKAS is doing one in Battambang under his tutelage. This forms the baseline information that the designers will build from.