[Stoves] Pottery stove

M. Nurhuda mnurhuda at ub.ac.id
Wed Jan 23 19:55:16 CST 2013

Dear Stovers,

We have developed UB pottery stove whose video can be seen in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kID0YL6TyqA

A few months ago, we asked Dian Desa Foundation to test the stove. Please
check the attachment to see the results.

The average thermal efficiency for cold start is 21.4%, while for hot
start is 26.3% and simmering around 15.4%.

The interesting thing is probably the CO/CO2 ratio, which show 3.3% for
cold start, 2,7% for hot start and 2,9% for simmering 15.5%

Currently, we are performing acceptance test to 100 users.  Note that the
stove distributed among 100 users are bit thicker than shown in video. The

We will mail the report soon when translation to English is finished.

Kind regards
M. Nurhuda