[Stoves] Jatropha fruit as fuel?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jan 24 09:24:26 CST 2013

Bjarne,

Congratulations on your Jiko Bomba!!!!

Because you have placed the pictures on the Listserv, I assume you will
not object if I show them at the ETHOS meeting as part of my
presentation about the past year's progress with micro-gasification.
There will be full recognition of you.  If you can sent me (and to the
whole Listserv is even better) some other info, I will try to include
that also.   But my preparation time is now very short.

The whole presentation will be available to all shortly (a few days)
after the ETHOS meetings.   I will announce that to the Listserv then.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com