[Stoves] Brief report on ETHOS conference

Lloyd Helferty lhelferty at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 28 15:13:33 CST 2013

Ron,

  Thanks for the report.

I would be interested in reading your presentation, "Specifying Stove
Performance in Climate Terms".

Interesting to read about the "emphasis on China" that Dean refers to...
and that ~1800 or so Stove manufacturers in China might be making
"gasifiers"... that could also possibly be producing Biochar.

  Regards,

   Lloyd Helferty, Engineering Technologist
   Principal, Biochar Consulting (Canada)
   www.biochar-consulting.ca
   48 Suncrest Blvd, Thornhill, ON, Canada
   905-707-8754
   CELL: 647-886-8754
      Skype: lloyd.helferty
   Steering Committee coordinator
   Canadian Biochar Initiative (CBI)
   President, Co-founder & CBI Liaison, Biochar-Ontario
   National Office, Canadian Carbon Farming Initiative (CCFI)
   Partner of Toronto Urban Ag Summit www.urbanagsummit.org
   Manager, Biochar Offsets Group:
            http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2446475
    Advisory Committee Member, IBI
   http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1404717
   http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42237506675
   http://groups.google.com/group/biochar-ontario
   http://www.meetup.com/biocharontario/
   http://www.biocharontario.ca
    www.biochar.ca

“Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it.”
  - Theodore Roosevelt