[Stoves] Brief report on ETHOS conference

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:12:16 CST 2013

Dear Ron

Thanks for your ETHOS report. I compliment you for tackling the issue of efficiency as defined from different perspectives. Harold said it was a perfect intro to our presentation that followed.

Our PowerPoint on metrics for stoves and how they are seen from the perspective of different stakeholders (317k) is available immediately at:

http://www.newdawnengineering.com/website/library/Papers+Articles/ETHOS/

Thanks

Crispin

Two Lists   (cc 4 who read both lists; two of whom have promised to add and hope other 2 will also, as well as any/every one else who cares to - especially not limiting their scope in any way.)

    1. This summary is intended to only cover topics that might be of interest to both the above lists.  Emphasis only here on what most interested me.  What are not covered in detail are things like rocket stoves, details on stove testing,  work of the GACC not pertaining to biochar, etc.

[snip]