[Stoves] China Alliance for Clean Stoves Expo and Forum March 22-25

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Jan 29 01:02:58 CST 2013

Stovers,

At the ETHOS meeting that ended yesterday, there was a mention of the
stove expo in China, but the dates were not known then.

Well, today's GACC January newsletter has the info and link to the info
in the Events list.

> http://www.cleancookstoves.org/media-and-events/events/
That will take you to:  (copied here, and what you really want is the
Link that is given below).
> http://www.cleancookstoves.org/media-and-events/events/7th-china-clean-stoves-expo-and-international-forum.html

> The 7th China Clean Stoves Expo and International Forum hosted by
> China Alliance for Clean Stoves will be held on March 23-25, 2013 at
> the Langfang International Exhibition Center in Langfang City, Hebei
> Province, China.
>
> For more information, please visit:
> ***http://cacs.chinaluju.com/NewsEvents/html/?92.html*

Yes, that is the link,

Highlights and food for thought and planning:

> *3. Agenda*
>
> **- March 22: Participants registration
>
> - March 23: Hold 2013 Workshop for Clean Stove and Biomass Briquette Fuel
>
> - March 24: Hold the 7th Clean Stove Expo.
>
> - March 25: Continue exhibiting stove products in the morning.

Note:   22 March  is that last day of the GACC Forum in Cambodia. So it
will be difficult (depending on airlines) to make it to the Workshop day
on 23 March.   (I hope the GACC can soon provide info about what is at
that Workshop).

And then the Expo for 1.5 days on 24 -25 March.

I was not intending to head to China after GACC in Cambodia, but I will
adjust my plans.

<< Interval >>

I have just sent in my application/registration for the China stove
expo.   I have asked for further information, and have asked that the
reply also be sent to GACC leadership.

If you read this message and are thinking of attending the China
Alliance stove expo, PLEASE  LET ME KNOW via a personal email message.
Will there be many attending, or only a few?    But at least one plans
to attend.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com