[Stoves] China Alliance for Clean Stoves Expo and Forum March 22-25

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:34:41 CST 2013

Dear Paul

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the Stoves discussion group.  I
will be attending both events. If we coordinate a bit we can cover two
principal aspects of both which are products and performance assessment.
Obviously we have an interest in everything but may we should plan to find
are share information that will benefit the majority of readers by planning
to go info-mining with the group in mind.

China has a large number of stove manufacturers, a wider range of stove
product needs than many (more tropical) countries and very different stove
test methods (different from American methods). There will be a lot of
cover.

See you there