[Stoves] Pine Needles

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Wed Jan 30 12:28:17 CST 2013

Paul,
Being lazy about it I would just first go for the Peko Pe stove and stuff the needles in directly. If your stove does not allow that approach and or you want them applicable to many different stoves as a packaged briquette product then maybe we can help.

First: Where are you working or at least applying the technology ? There may be someone close to you who has experience with them and can help you out.  Alternatively,  you can go to our website and plunk down 85 dollars online for our four manual set which has the all details you'll need. It includes making the basic compound lever wood press, how ot make briquettes on it or about any other prss out there, training of others and paling a project for production, and finally the Teory and Applications of the technology globally, (Its in about 65 countries now).
Really though, receiving training directly from another, proximate group, is the best way forward

Kind Regards,
 Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound,org