[Stoves] on ocean acidification

mtrevor mtrevor at ntamar.net
Fri Jul 5 17:54:03 CDT 2013

Nicely said Dean.
As some one who lives on a calcareous sand pile 6 feet high on a coral ridge in the middle of the Pacific Ocean,.
ocean acidification is a critical concern and its mention on the stove list is not totally out of scope. It is pertinent
and relates, however we might want to primarily focus on the stoves here and there by solve the problem any way.

Michael N Trevor
Majuro
Marshall Islands