[Stoves] Who can bring a stove from Seattle area to the Stove camp?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Jul 10 12:17:42 CDT 2013

Does anyone know of a vehicle that could take a stove (medium size,
metal, not brick) from the Seattle area to the Eugene Oregon area for
the Stove Camp the starts on 22 July?

If yes, please reply to me (psanders at ilstu.edu) AND to david covert
<dcovert at u.washington.edu> who has in Seattle a Safi Jiko stove from
Tanzania.   This stove is a natural draft TLUD that uses whole Jatropha
seeds as fuels.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"