[Stoves] LannyPan free design coming soon

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Jul 13 18:11:43 CDT 2013

Lanny,

Thanks in advance for that donation of your expertise and talent.   We
await the documentation.

New thought:  Perhaps you might want to come to the "stove and biochar
camp" that will be held at The Farm in Summertown, in south central
Tennessee, which is more convenient for you.   It is on Labor Day
weekend plus 2 days more for those who want to stay on.    Bob
Fairchild, Albert Bates, and I are the organizers/presenters.   And we
would certainly find time for you to present to all who are present.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com