[Stoves] licensing workshops

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Wed Jul 24 20:19:30 CDT 2013

Here is a presentation on how the Orchid 150-500 gasifier is assembled:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22013094/Paper/Presentations/Gasifier%20Assembly.ppsx

Mass-production prices are given for most gasifier parts. We are now in a
position to make 1000 sets of parts per day. Drawings are given for all
parts that are to be made locally.

I am looking for workshops in developing countries that would be willing to
manufacture this gasifier under license. Licensed workshops will be able to
buy parts directly from the factory in Saigon. I will not be involved in
invoicing. Nor will I take a commission on the sale of parts or complete
gasifiers. This is strictly a non-profit effort.

General conditions for licensing a workshop in a developing country are
specified in the above presentation. If a workshop is interested in
manufacturing this gasifier under license, I will supply one complete
gasifier along with any number of sets of parts.

If anyone would like to buy these gasifiers to sell in developed countries,
a minimum order of 1000 units would be required. The manufacture of
complete units for sale in developed countries will take place in Vietnam.

Many thanks.
Paul Olivier

--
Paul A. Olivier PhD