[Stoves] Cajun Rocket Pot

Todd Albi todd.r.albi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 12:55:54 CDT 2013

Crispin:

We have several stove designs and models not shown on our website.  The
SilverFire Survivor rocket stove with the exterior door has primary airflow
below the combustion chamber floor and through the base of the stove.
 Ignore the traditional door opening.  Note the 360 degree vertical primary
air ports built in around and into the base of the stove.  This is the
origin of a large percentage of the stove ventilation.    Primary air is
provided through ventilation ducting below the fire and through the grate
and also feeds additional secondary air holes directly below the chimney,
above the flame.  Think of the Survivor rocket stove as a 25% secondary air
& 75% primary mix hybrid designed rocket stove.

We have made significant changes to the beta models we introduced at the
Cambodia stove demo.  The improved version we will release later this month
has several new additional upgrades.  Do not focus on the traditional door
opening and means of ventilation, although there is a viewing slot to
monitor the stove with some ventilation, the ventilation ducting is an
unique design below the stove.  The door is designed is to retain greater
heat in the combustion chamber for more efficient combustion, improve both
high & low power cooking control and improve ember safety.  Dr. Larry
Wininarski has provided lots of valuable suggestions for several of the new
upgrades and field use has provided other insights moving forward.  We will
continue to improve this quality product.

Our TLUD designs also may confuse you too, since it may not be obvious we
have ventilation provided through the back of the stove in addition to the
ventilation door on the front of the stove.  Our Super Dragon uses squirrel
cage computer fan available anywhere in the world and has an ingenious
metal plate with multi-sized orifices to direct variations of secondary or
primary air.   We have a larger mix of other products as well.  Some of
these stoves are well suited for the BOP and others would require financing
of some sort, due to their higher material costs.  Hopefully stove projects
looking for greater durability will embrace these unique, quality patented
designs.  We have special humanitarian pricing for BOP projects and
business development.

Our primary BOP SilverFire products are the Survivor rocket stove and the
Hunter Chimney stove (natural draft TLUD with chimney.

Regards,

Todd Albi, SilverFire

[image: Inline image 2][image: Inline image 1]