[Stoves] The TLC burner is new and improved technology in biomass burner design.

Lanny Henson lannych at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 31 14:08:37 CDT 2013

The TLC burner ("Top Lit Combustor") is new technology.  I believe it is step forward toward improved biomass cooking stove design.

The TLC is a batch-fueled burner to which you can add fuel without creating smoke to boost the heat and extend the cooking time.

This video demonstrates the "Top Lit Combustor" and the 'School Lunch Cooker's" amazing capability to burn damp and wet wood outdoor in the rain. Even adding a chunk wet concrete block does not stop this burner.

The "School Lunch Cooker" uses the "TLC burner",  and my  "Exhausted Pot Shell"  to cook outdoor in all weather.

This stove just wants to cook!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP2FVCeR8QQ

Lanny Henson