[Stoves] MY BIODIESEL STOVE

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Jun 4 16:39:32 CDT 2013

Dear David,

I am not interested in a biodiesel stove and we do not know the details
of YOUR project.   However, I know that in Tanzania there is biodiesel
made from Jatropha seeds, and that might be your source of biodiesel.
But there is no need to make the biodiesel because there are now stoves
that can burn the whole J-seeds quite cleanly.  Please let us know if
that is of interest to you.

Dr TLUD

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072