[Stoves] MY BIODIESEL STOVE

David Wanjagi davidwanjagi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 16:56:42 CDT 2013

I am asking because I am currently in the middle of doing my final year
project - The Effective Biodiesel Stove. The biodiesel is already available
for testing the design, it is make from waste cooking oil, there my main
aim is not the on making the biodiesel but getting the biodiesel to work in
the stove. I would also love to get more information on the J seed stove
because I am committing my career in solving real problems for my society.
Since my society is still underdeveloped.

--
*With Regards
*