[Stoves] Between PM 2.5 and PM 10

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:50:53 CDT 2013

Dean,
thanks for confirming Paal`s findings about the Oorja.
The fan was blowing soot and ash into the room, quite easily.
I guess the same goes for Philips fan stoves as well, and BioLite, WoodGas and the whole range of forced draft gasifier units.

We will stick to the Natural Draft ones, in the future to come, as well.

Otto