[Stoves] Looking for efficient stoves for small industries/hotels to import to Nepal

Björn Söderberg - Fair Enterprise Network bjorn at fairenterprise.net
Mon Jun 10 07:20:27 CDT 2013

Hi!

I run a biomass briquetting company and we need a good stove to supply our clients along with our briquettes.
We are working with restaurants & Yarn dyeing industries in Kathmandu, Nepal.

We need a stove with a pot size of 50-90 cm diameter. With a good chimmeney and preferably several pots in the same stove.
Is anyoner here supplying such stoves? Could you send me more information?

Best regards
Björn Söderberg
Shubha Biomass Briquettes Pvt Ltd