[Stoves] Clean Burning TLUD

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jun 13 15:35:41 CDT 2013

Crispin,

Excellent report.   Of course more info is always requested, and the
ultimate is for testing to replicate the results.   We know that will
take some time, but let's push forward.

After all, the GACC has only until 2020 to reach 100 million households,
and that is only 20% of the global need (and probably the easiest 20%
with the most money).   In other words, those who have some financial
muscle should get crackin' with support for things that are NEW AND LOOK
VERY PROMISING!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I suspect that these stoves will even be profitable and commercially
viable, which seems to be in the highest priorities of GACC and ACESS.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com