[Stoves] ISO standards for cookstoves

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 08:15:38 CDT 2013

Dear Steve

I believe the vote was to approve the creation of the section for cooking
stove standards. I have not seen a standard, draft or otherwise, that has
been suggested for adoption by the ISO.

Any test method and standards (benchmarks) that are suggested will have to
be vetted by independent scientists for precision, accuracy, method and
relevance in order to be adopted as national standards so there is some way
to go on this.

A lot of people are working on the various aspects of this.

On 14 June 2013 08:46, Christina Espinosa <c_espinosa1 at u.pacific.edu