[Stoves] Information shared on this Listserve

Timothy Roy Longwell tlongwell at zamorano.edu
Sun Jun 16 09:21:52 CDT 2013

Hello all,

Tom and Paul recently commented on the value of the information shared on this Listserve and they had a vision of condensing and publishing (before Tom retires) the combined experience and knowledge of the exchanges stored in the archives.

I think that it would be fantastic if the GACC funded a consolidation of this listserve information.

Chapters on the themes discussed on this list (fuels, combustion, user preferences, durability, emissions, health, etc - or however it is organized) would be extremely valuable and a great "snapshot" of where we are and what is known.

Kindest regards,

Timothy Roy Longwell