[Stoves] fossil fuel plants hit hard by solar and wind

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sat Jun 22 20:03:08 CDT 2013

Paul:

Congratulations on a very nice looking new version .

Can you give the weight of the 4 inches of pellets that lasted 40 minutes (so we might estimate the power level ).

Could you modulate the power level with the fan control? (apparently not down much - but more fan speed)?

Could you have put in 8 inches (20 cm) of pellets? and gotten to 80 minute run time?

Ron