[Stoves] fossil fuel plants hit hard by solar and wind

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Jun 24 00:06:09 CDT 2013

Paul,

Fans eliminate the need for risers.   Without the fan, you stove lacks
the "pull" of the updraft at the level of the flame.   4 inches of draft
could do the job, but maybe not with the burner head with the hundred
small holes.    Try a simple experiment with a riser ring around the
burner top.    If not successful, make a burner top like on the Mwoto or
Quad or Champion stoves.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072