[Stoves] Ph.D. Thesis on TLUD Stoves.

Paal Wendelbo paaw at online.no
Sat Jun 29 14:18:21 CDT 2013

Ron and Paul O

Into the advertising leaflet of the Oorja stove is written “at end of flame very little aches is left” and I have tested the stove and can confirm it is right. I could see sparks up in the air above stove. The grid of cast iron 10 mm thick was white yellow about 900-1000˚C and quite dangerous to handle to take out some few char left.

With regards Paal W