[Stoves] Skoll article on HAP research

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sat Mar 2 15:32:22 CST 2013

Crispin etal

1. This is to suggest that all kerosene lanterns (good or bad) should be phased out for economic reasons. This article says a 90% savings using a $10 solar unit:
http :// www . renewindians .com/2012/08/olafur-eliasson-introduces-10-solar. html

2. This one is similar:
http :// blogs . worldwatch .org/revolt/a-look-into-the-kerosene-crisis- worldwatch -seeks-to-contribute-to-health-and-energy-access-in-eastern-africa/

3. I am associated with this one in Namibia
http://www.elephantenergy.org/

4. with PV power, you can also charge cell phones. Let's stamp out kerosene lanterns!

Ron