[Stoves] Stoves Digest, Vol 31, Issue 1 Topic 2

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Mar 3 13:43:18 CST 2013

List, with ccs to Alex and Cecil

1. First thanks to Alex and Cecil for each sending a corrected URL. Cecil might have sent something that I received slightly garbled. The correct URL for the following is
http://ehs.sph.berkeley.edu/krsmith/publications/2012/lam_est_2012.pdf

2. This topic came up at the last ETHOS meeting as the senior author of the above paper, Dr. Tami Bond, gave the principal Plenary - Tami was especially urging the replacement of kerosene lanterns because they are such a heavy producer of black carbon (BC) - as seen in Fig 2 of the Lam paper

Two sets of inserts below