[Stoves] Results from Vietnam on emissions, biochar and its use in toilets and pig pens

Stephen Joseph joey.stephen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 16:23:11 CST 2013

Hi Alex

Yes agreed.  It was very difficult doing the tests in the household
and you should note my tentative conclusions.
One of the reasons why I recommended that more thorough testing be
carried out with set up/equipment used by Approvecho Research
Institute.

I am hoping that someone will provide funding to do detailed testing
of the different modelsboth within a laboratory and a household
environment.

Regards
Stephen