[Stoves] Stove testing worldwide (and NOT about

Ranyee Chiang rchiang at cleancookstoves.org
Tue Mar 12 14:09:07 CDT 2013

Dear Musungu,

We are also trying to partner with organizations that do laboratory certification, so we can build on their existing experiences and mandates.

Best regards,
Ranyee

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:18:56 +0300 (EAT)
From: reecon at mitsuminet.com
To: Discussion of biomass cooking stoves
        <stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org>
Subject: Re: [Stoves] Stove testing worldwide (and NOT about
        procedures/protocols)

Dear Ranyee,
I am impressed with your answers. I would however suggest that you consider introducing an agency that will be involved in ensuring quality of testing centers world wide and that issues like costing for specific issues are more or less equal. Such an agency can also undertake periodic evaluation of testing centers to make sure they stay up to date with testing protocols.
Musungu