[Stoves] Stove Definition

Lanny Henson lannych at bellsouth.net
Mon May 6 08:24:39 CDT 2013

I apologize for the "is a pig on a stick over a fire a stove?" question.

I hope I did not cause the waist of too many man hours on such a silly
question.

To settle this issue so we can move on to more serious topics, I think I
finally have a definition for a stove that we can all agree on: When I saw
Crispin's photo of the skewers on a grill it came to me!

Stove: an apparatus that puts the heat, on the meat, so to speak. smile

Lanny