[Stoves] Stove Definition

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon May 6 10:12:16 CDT 2013

Lanny

How about this one:

"A stove is an apparatus to which one can meaningfully apply the GACC WBT 4.2.2 procedures." (Meaningfully meaning one can get out of group 1 results.)

Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo - and Denver has the US largest celebration. I bought a wonderful ear of corn ($3.00), that took 20 minutes to "roastl" (husk-on) in a gas-powered chain driven "oven-roaster" (but not a stove), with the corn travelng about 20 feet, with maybe 15 feet undergoing roastng. I can't see a way to apply any WBT to this device. I can barely see it for most of the other "apparati" being proposed

Ron