[Stoves] TLUD and biochar production

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon May 6 20:41:43 CDT 2013

Frank, Josh, and list - see below

Most of this was written before lunch and so only a bit of response below to Josh, who also answered Frank. Not exactly relevant, but I went down to the Colorado House (Ag committee) to support SB 13-273, which puts a little bit more state emphasis on removing beetle kill. (Minimize fire hazard) Passed the second chamber committee with only 1 "Nay" vote, so is sure of getting through the remainder. The only reason for going was to get the word "biochar" on the table. The Committee chair (Fischer - who knows biochar) helped by asking a question.

More below, trying not to duplicate Josh