[Stoves] In praise of kerosene

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Sat May 11 09:49:14 CDT 2013

Dear Jock

The IPCC told us that "Global Warming" was the problem. They predicted how much the air temperature would rise, and they were wrong. Their models were wrong. Now they are telling us about the dangers of "Climate Change", and not global warming. The fundamental problem is that their models have been shown to be faulty.

"Consensus" is a "Political Process to get agreement." "Consensus Science" is thus "Political Science", and not "Real Science."

I like this quote from the referenced article:
" "The climate may be heating up less in response to greenhouse-gas emissions than was once thought," read the article's tagline. "But that does not mean the problem is going away." "

# With their models having been proved to be faulty, how do they know there is a problem?

Kevin