[Stoves] In praise of kerosene

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sat May 11 12:07:20 CDT 2013

I'd be interested in our list deniers' opinions on these two short videos

a. 2 minutes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_0JZRIHFtk

b. 30 seconds http://neven1.typepad.com/blog/2013/04/ice-cube-volume-video.html

(There are plenty more like this. Any we should look at from the deniers' side?)

To List master Andrew H - I am sorry to disagree. I think there is considerable relevance between improved stoves and climate.- especally when the deners promote a fossil alternative on this biomass list.

Ron